Please read everything below. It usually answers most questions.
– This listing is for ONE card to be designed with your wording. No prints are included, and Notable Affairs is unable to print anything with customer’s photos.
– I design for you with your details. Then email you the file once approved.
– Proofs in 24 hours once the required information has been received. Sorry, no proofs before purchasing due to the quick turnaround time.
– If colors can be changed, the color sheet will be listed in the photos. If there’s no color sheet, then color changes are not accepted.
– HOW IT WORKS –
1) Select your desired size and file (printed or digital).
2) Fill out your required information in the order form.
3) Add the item to your cart.
4) Click on your cart and make sure you are purchasing the item(s) you need.
5) Click ‘proceed to checkout’ and fill out your billing information.
6) You can pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
7) Please be sure to email your photo to: sales(!at)notableaffairs.com (this email address is spelled tricky)
— NOTABLE AFFAIRS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOW RESOLUTION CUSTOMER PHOTOS. Please be sure to send high resolution files for your photo cards. By placing your order, you agree that the photo you sent for your card can be used and the customer assumes all responsibility for their photo(s).
8) Once I have received your order and all required information, your proof will be emailed to you within 24 hours for approval.
9) I can then make changes as needed, and once everything is perfect, all files will be emailed to you ready for you to print yourself.
– HOW TO PRINT –
Once the file(s) has been emailed to you, it’s time to print.
– You can print on photo paper at a photo store (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.), on white cardstock at an office store (Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, UPS, etc.) or at home.
– PLEASE NOTE –
Answers to a some FAQ and other important information:
– Once proofs are sent, NO refunds are given because I’ve already designed everything for you. After approved files have been emailed (jpg or PDF), no more changes can be made, so please double check all information on your cards.
– You are responsible for checking your own proof. Notable Affairs is not responsible for mistakes you missed on your proof. Should you need a change after the file has been approved and emailed, you will be asked to pay a $3 edit fee.
– Notable Affairs is unable to print invitations from other stores as well as any invitations with customer’s photos.
– I do not reveal fonts I use on the invitations in order to protect my designs, and I also do not send out graphics alone. No exceptions.
– I do not send out blank files for you to fill in your own information. In order to protect my designs and creativity, I will do all of the customization for you, and then just email you the finalized high resolution (300 dpi) jpg or PDF ONLY. No other file types are sent.
– By purchasing from Notable Affairs, you understand and agree to all policies as stated in the listing as well as policies listed on the FAQ page.
– These files are for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file(s) in any way. It is for non-commercial use only. Notable Affairs retains all rights.
Thanks so much for visiting Notable Affairs! I look forward to working with you on your next “notable affair” soon!