Please read everything below. It usually answers most questions
This listing is for DIGITAL files (jpg or PDF only). No actual printed items included.
The price you see is for party package set to be designed for you with your wording/details.
– I design for you with your details. Then email you the files once approved. Everything is sent with multiples of each on a page; for example, twelve cupcake toppers on one page, two thank you cards on another page, etc.
-PROOFS IN 24 HOURS ONCE ORDER AND WORDING HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. Sorry, no proofs before purchasing due to the very quick turnaround time.
– If you are requesting color changes to the invitation design (and they are allowed), you will be sent 1 design first (typically the invitation). Then once the colors are approved, the rest of the matching items will be designed and sent within 24 hours.
This party package includes:
- 5×7 invitation design (1 design)
- 4×6 thank you card design (1 design)
- 3.5×5 blank card design (1 design)
- 8×10 welcome sign design (1 design)
- 2 inch cupcake toppers design (up to 3 designs)
- 2 inch favor tag design (1 design)
- 4×4 centerpiece signs design (2 designs)
- 4×4 banner letters design (up to 20 letters)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Fill out the required information for the invitation.
- Find your invitation design in the store, and paste the link in the “extra info” box or in the “custom requests” box when are checking out.
- Submit all of your information and check out
- Once I have received your order and all required information, your proof will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please note if you are requesting color changes, the invitation will be sent first, and once the colors are approved, the rest of the matching items will be design and sent within 24 hours.
- I can then make changes as needed, and once everything is perfect, all files will be emailed to you ready for you to print yourself
————————HOW TO PRINT ————————
Once the file(s) has been emailed to you, it’s time to print.
You can print on photo paper at a photo store (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.), on white cardstock at an office store (Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, Kinkos, UPS, etc.) or at home.
——————————-PLEASE NOTE ———————————-
Answers to a some FAQ and other important information:
– Once proofs are sent, NO refunds are given because I’ve already designed everything for you. After approved files have been emailed (jpg or PDF), no more changes can be made, so please double check all information on your cards.
– You are responsible for checking your own proof. Notable Affairs is not responsible for mistakes you missed on your proof. Should you need a change after the file has been approved and emailed, you will be asked to pay a $3 edit fee.
– I do not reveal fonts I use on the invitations in order to protect my designs, and I also do not send out graphics alone. No exceptions.
– I do not send out blank files for you to fill in your own information. In order to protect my designs and creativity, I will do all of the customization for you, and then just email you the finalized high resolution (300 dpi) jpg or PDF ONLY. No other file types are sent.
– By purchasing from Notable Affairs, you understand and agree to all policies as stated in the listing as well as policies listed on the FAQ page.
– These files are for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file(s) in any way. It is for non-commercial use only. Notable Affairs retains all rights.
Thanks so much for visiting Notable Affairs! I look forward to working with you on your next “notable affair” soon!